Hello fellow book nerds! I really LOVE reading and reviewing books!
Here are ten things about me (in no particular order):
- I live in Raleigh, North Carolina. However, former homes include New York/Connecticut, Los Angeles, Des Moines, and New Orleans. New Orleans is my favorite city in the USA!
- My favorite food is sushi; mirugai, uni, and toro specifically and in that order. 🍣
- Reading is my passion (spoiler alert!)
- My favorite tea is the Paris Blend by Harney and Sons. I drink it by the gallon.
- I like school! I like school so much that I have three degrees. It’s the books and the chance to learn something new, to have a space to think about a thing.
- I don’t have just one favorite book. I have a favorite genre, and that’s mystery/thriller. I devour them.
- I hate the cold. I really really do. Give me a hot day, with some humidity and sunshine. I don’t get seasonally depressed, I just get seasonally angry. Angry at the cold 🥶🤬
- My favorite color is black. You can’t go wrong with a solid black.
- I love my family. My household features a charming husband, a spunky daughter, a baby boy, and a fluffy golden doodle. Together we travel, play, and eat a lot of really good food. My daughter in particular is a little epicurean. She adores grilled squid!
- My favorite place in the world is probably the South of France. I can pretty much die happy in Beaulieu-sur-Mer, and you won’t hear from me again.
Thanks for getting to know me! Share your favorite books and foods with me below. Please contact me directly if you want to send me a book for review.
2 thoughts on “10 Things About Me”
I really love mystery as well, especially Agatha Christie!! I also love tea, hate the cold and mostly have dark clothes in my closet, lol
LOL! Let’s be friends! Stay in touch 🙂